6.21.2017

SENIOR MINI SESSIONS

I am super excited to announce that TCP will be be offering Senior Mini Sessions! This is a great way to save some money, and get everything you need from a Senior Session.

So you may be asking yourself, what the difference between a TCP Senior Mini Session + a regular Senior Session? Well, let me tell you!!

A mini session is a regular ol' session, but mini-sized! Minis take between 20-45 minutes, depending on the type of session, compared with 60-90 minutes in the other full-length sessions. By spending less time with you, subsequently, I am able to lower the cost for the sessions.



Now, here's the super awesome thing about Senior Mini Sessions!! Instead of having to purchase prints through me, you are able to get 3 images on a disc + print release. This allows you to print wherever you want and as many times as you want!! Additional images can be purchased for $30 each.

I strongly urge + recommend that you use a professional printing lab. They will produce a much higher quality image than local superstore and pharmacy printing labs. Their prices are comparable, but the difference in their quality are not. I promise the small price difference will be worth it (I am talking pennies, ladies and gentleman). Here are two that I would recommend for your printing needs.

  • Easy Canvas Prints (beautiful quality + affordable canvas prints) 
  • Mpix (great quality print products, including photo books, gifts, + more)
Ready to schedule your senior's mini session today? If so, call or email me today! You can even shoot me a quick text if that's your bread and butter ;)

*I am not affiliated with these companies in any way and I am not being compensated for recommending them. I have purchased through both of these print labs before and have been very pleased with their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment