5.16.2015

Truly Captured | What's Behind the Name

WHY TRULY CAPTURED?

I'm more than a photographer. I am a mother. As much as I absolutely love photographing people, my favorite "job" is being a mother. I have been blessed with two beautiful children, Claire and Theodore.

I knew that I wanted to incorporate my children into my photography business's name, but I wasn't sure how to do it. With a little bit of help from a very dear friend of mine, we were able to come up with Truly Captured.

"T"ruly "C"aptured stands for Theodore and Claire. It also describes my passion for capturing my clients and their true, every-day life.

Here are my children, the reason I work hard every day, and find so much joy in every little thing that life has to offer.



I love photographing them in their natural element. Children are, by far, my favorite subjects to photograph. Capturing their innocence is so easy to do when they're in a comfortable environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment